El Maestro, Irvin Griffith
Consultant, Instructor, Translator
- Has more than 40 years of experience teaching preschool, elementary, junior high, high school, college, and adult classes
- Instructs conversational Spanish workshops
- Teaches classes for the University of Missouri Extension
- Works with Hispanic missions
- Holds a Masters in Spanish Education from the University of Mississippi (Ole Miss)
- Makes learning a new language fun
- Perceives the need for understanding cultural differences
- Has resources to teach the Spanish language to individuals and to groups
- Remains sensitive to the feelings of Spanish and non-Spanish speakers
This class makes sense to me. I get it! I love the hands-on textbook. Now I know I can learn a foreign language. How exciting!
Where has this program been? We have needed it for years!
Irvin made learning easy and fun. Just what we needed!
I am looking forward to using this in my class. Thank you so much. The workshop provided some great ideas for my class.
I so enjoyed the Spanish class. I took this new teaching position in the area and have been very worried about having no Spanish skills and working with such a large number of Hispanic children. I feel much better going into this new school year after taking this class.